Technical Sheets – Quartz Surface Materials
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D4060)
- Compression Strength (Dry) (ASTM C 170)
- Compression Strength (Wet) (ASTM C 170)
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790)
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D 790)
- Flammability (ASTM E 84)
- Freeze-Thaw Cycling (ASTM C 1026)
- Fungal & Bacteria (ASTM G 21)
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D 792)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D 638)
- Thermal Expansion (ASTM D 696)
- Water Absorption (ASTM D570)
American National Standard Institute ANZI Z 124
- Point Impact
- Stain Resistance
- Wear & Cleanability
- Boiling Water Resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
This report is served as a general reference. Do contact us for details.
Quartz Surface Materials
Dirt and Stain
Generally dirty and stain surface can be cleaned with household detergent. Use scotch-brite with detergent for stubborn stain.
Though ‘Brilliantz’ quartz surface has an excellent heat resistance, it is not recommended to place heated fry-pan or hot-plate directly onto the surface.
Cleaning products not recommended to use
- Scrub substance containing hard abrasive particles.
- Cleaning liquid containing Xylene, Toluence, Potassium Hydroxide and Caustic Soda.
- Alkaline cleaning agent with pH value exceeding 8.5.
- Bleach, pine oil cleaner and nail polish remover.
Do not cut directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board.