Evershine has come a long way since 1961, one of the most important reasons why we have made it today is our people – dedicated individuals who have been with us every step of the journey. Are you one of the our Ever-shining team in the making? Contact us today.
- GCE ‘O’ level
- 2 years or more relevant working experience
- Able to handle general sales documentation.
- Able to take work pressure & multi-tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills & PC literacy.
- Only Singaporean or PR may apply
Sales Manager (New Business)
- Diploma holder with 3 years or more relevant working experience as an Sales Manager or Senior Sales Executive
- Dynamic, resourceful with excellent interpersonal skills as well as a key player in planning & executing sales strategies to achieve targets.
- To identify new business potentials and build strong customer relationship
- Aggressive and result-oriented
- Knowledge/background in interior finishes materials would be added advantage
- Possess a valid driving license and car
- Responsible for delivery company’s products to architect, interior designers, contractors and other related organization segment.
- Constantly sourcing and acquiring of new customers and accounts; widen network through making new appointments & cold calling.
- Attending to new &/or existing customers enquiry
- Attend to urgent customers’ requests, site issues and meetings whenever is required.
- Ensure prompt payment collection from customer.
- Coordinating of work between factory and customer to ensure smooth operation.
- At least 1 year of sales experience in Solid Surface or Quartz material is preferred.
- Sales experience in construction, interior design industries will also be considered.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong self-motivator & able to perform well under adverse situation.
- Able to work independently.
- Class 3 license with own car