Techincal InfoCare Maintenance
Technical Sheets – Quartz Surface Materials
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D4060)
- Compression Strength (Dry) (ASTM C 170)
- Compression Strength (Wet) (ASTM C 170)
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D790)
- Flexural Strength (ASTM D 790)
- Flammability (ASTM E 84)
- Freeze-Thaw Cycling (ASTM C 1026)
- Fungal & Bacteria (ASTM G 21)
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D 792)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D 638)
- Thermal Expansion (ASTM D 696)
- Water Absorption (ASTM D570)
American National Standard Institute ANZI Z 124
- Point Impact
- Stain Resistance
- Wear & Cleanability
- Boiling Water Resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
This report is served as a general reference. Do contact us for details.
Quartz Surface Materials
Dirt and Stain
Generally dirty and stain surface can be cleaned with household detergent. Use scotch-brite with detergent for stubborn stain.
Though ‘Brilliantz’ quartz surface has an excellent heat resistance, it is not recommended to place heated fry-pan or hot-plate directly onto the surface.
Cleaning products not recommended to use
- Scrub substance containing hard abrasive particles.
- Cleaning liquid containing Xylene, Toluence, Potassium Hydroxide and Caustic Soda.
- Alkaline cleaning agent with pH value exceeding 8.5.
- Bleach, pine oil cleaner and nail polish remover.
Do not cut directly on the surface. Always use a cutting board.
Showing all 30 products
Artic WaveBQ 31607
Beige StoneBQ 1887
Black NatritBQ 2937
Black SandBQ 2872
Black StoneBQ 2805
Calypso CalacattaBQ 39005
Carbide SandBQ 1857
Cream SandBQ 1845
Crystal BlackBQ 3094
Crystal CharcoalBQ 38400
Fire StoneBQ 2829
Glacier StoneBQ 1800
Glittering SapphireBQ 3084
Grey StoneBQ 1806
Gris ParolaBQ 31601
Heron GritBQ 31504
Matrix RocherBQ 23002
Nero ParolaBQ 31537
Night TopazBQ 3081
Ninja GritBQ 31560
Platinium StoneBQ 1600
River WaveBQ 20153
Rose StoneBQ 1840
Silver CrystalBQ 1880
Silver Night StoneBQ 2942
Snow QuartzBQ 2850
Taupe PebbleBQ 1809
White SandBQ 1871